1. Will you send the same people to clean each time? Yes we do. This allows you to develop a good working relationship with them.
2. Do you bring the cleaning supplies and equipment? Yes, your cleaning professionals will arrive with their own cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment. (However, if you have a special cleaning product that you want us to use, then please let us know in advance. We will be happy to clean with your product and we will make a note in your chart so that we don’t forget.)
3. Are you licensed, bonded and insured? Yes, all of our cleaning professionals are licensed and insured. The company carries a $2,000,000 liability insurance policy and a $100,000 janitorial bond. At your request we will gladly provide you with a certificates of insurance and a copy of our bond certificate.
4. Do I need to be home? That is up to you. The majority of our customers are not home when we clean their homes. However, if you would prefer to be home, we can schedule a time that best fits your schedule.
5. How is payment handled? Payment is due at time of service. We accept Visa and MasterCard or you can pay with cash or leave a check made out to: Custom Cleaning or Custom Cleaning of the Treasure Coast, Inc. and your cleaning team will leave an invoice marked paid on your kitchen countertop for your records.
6. Do you require contracts? No we sure don’t. We enjoy earning your business each time we clean; we pride ourselves on having built the company doing just that.
7. I’ve never had a cleaning service. How do I get started? Call Rhonda @ 772-260-2998 and set up a Free Estimate. Then together we can discuss your home cleaning or office cleaning needs and come up with a workable cleaning plan for your home or office that will fit your budget and your expectations.
8. Do you clean windows? Window cleaning is an often overlooked but very important part of keeping a house or office clean. We enjoy cleaning windows and try to encourage our clients to have their windows cleaned on a regular basis. It really does make such a difference!
9. What time will you arrive? As a courtesy we do give reminder calls the day before each scheduled cleaning. This call will give you an estimated time of when your cleaning professionals should be arriving at your home. Occasionally, the customers scheduled before you and any traffic delays may impact the accuracy of the estimated arrival time. In which case we make every effort to call you and let you know if there will be a delay. Please remember to give us at least 2 business days notice if you need to change or cancel a regularly scheduled cleaning appointment.
10. Can I leave a note with special requests? Yes, of course. It is encouraged for you to communicate with either the office or your cleaning professionals if you have a special request or want special attention paid to an area.
11. Can I get a gift certificate? Certainly, housecleaning makes a wonderful gift. We have gift certificates available in any denomination that you choose and there is no expiration date.
PROUDLY SERVING: Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island, Jensen Beach, Jupiter, Palm City, Port St. Lucie, Sewall's Point, Stuart, Tequesta
CUSTOM CLEANING OF THE TREASURE COAST, INC. 801 SE Johnson Ave. #2667 Stuart, Florida 34995